Foundation Annual Awards
Nominations for the 2024 awards are being accepted November 3, 2023 through December 13, 2023 by 5 p.m. Nominees will be notified and may find examples of the two page focused nomination narrative from past award recipients to assist them in preparing their own. Nominations remain anonymous unless the nominator wishes to inform the nominee.
- The Donald N. Dedmon Distinguished Teaching Professor Award, which recognizes and rewards outstanding teaching.
- The Distinguished Creative Scholar Award, which recognizes significant original contributions to the body of knowledge in academe and rewards contributions that have a significant impact on effective classroom teaching.
- The Distinguished Service Award, which was established to recognize faculty who have contributed substantial service to the University over a sustained period of time.
- The Distinguished Faculty Advising Award, which recognizes and rewards teaching faculty who excel in their role of academic advisors to undergraduate or grarduate students.
- The Anna Lee Stewart Award for Contributions to Faculty Development, which recognizes faculty and staff who have contributed substantially to the professional development of their colleagues.
- The Award for Administrative and Professional Excellence, which recognizes administrative and professional faculty for distinguished leadership and/or superior service in their area(s) of professional activity within the university.