Foundation Annual Awards
Nominations for the 2021 awards are being accepted November 2, 2020 through December 14, 2020 by 5 p.m. Nominees will be notified and may find examples of the two page focused nomination narrative from past award recipients to assist them in preparing their own.
- The Donald N. Dedmon Distinguished Teaching Professor Award, which recognizes and rewards outstanding teaching.
- The Distinguished Creative Scholar Award, which recognizes significant original contributions to the body of knowledge in academe and rewards contributions that have a significant impact on effective classroom teaching.
- The Distinguished Service Award, which was established to recognize faculty who have contributed substantial service to the University over a sustained period of time.
- The Distinguished Faculty Advising Award, which recognizes and rewards teaching faculty who excel in their role of academic advisors to undergraduate or grarduate students.
- The Anna Lee Stewart Award for Contributions to Faculty Development, which recognizes faculty and staff who have contributed substantially to the professional development of their colleagues.
- The Award for Administrative and Professional Excellence, which recognizes administrative and professional faculty for distinguished leadership and/or superior service in their area(s) of professional activity within the university.