Purchase a Permit online July 12, 2021 through February 28, 2022
Follow these steps to purchase a faculty/staff parking permit online or visit the Parking Services Office in Heth Hall 152 during regular business hours.
- Login to the onecampus portal
- Search for parking permit
- Click on the "Manage Parking Account" Icon (red)
- Click on "Get Permit"
- Follow the directions.
Faculty/staff permits cost $148 if purchased in the fall semester, $74 if purchased beginning Jan. 1. Summer permits will be $37. Adjunct faculty and Burlington Lot permits are $45.
Which lots are designated for faculty/staff?
- LOT A: Preston/Martin Hall
- LOT B: College of Science & Technology (upper side)
- LOT C: College of Science & Technology (lower side)
- LOT E: University Drive (Armstrong Complex)
- LOT F: Muse Hall
- LOT G: Tyler Hall
- LOT J: Kyle Hall
- LOT K: First Ave./Fairfax Street
- LOT M: Jefferson/Calhoun Street
- LOT N: Jefferson Street
- LOT P: First Ave/Clement
- LOT R: Fairfax/Jefferson
- LOT S: Downey/Jefferson
- LOT U: University Drive
- LOT Y: Jefferson/E. Main
- LOT AA: Hurlburt Student Union
- LOT BB: Behind Allen Building
- LOT BL: Burlington Lot
- LOT DD: Tyler Avenue
- LOT DC: Dedmon Center
- LOT EE: Fairfax Street
- LOT GA: First/Grove
- LOT GG: Hemphill Hall
- LOT HF: Hitting Facility
- LOT HH: Davis Street
- LOT JJ: Fairfax Street
- LOT PS: Printing Services
- LOT SL: Cupp Stadium
- Unity Christian Church (leased lot)