Using alternative transportation can be a great way to get around campus and the region while reducing your overall carbon footprint. The links below provide access to resources to make your use of alternative transportation more convenient.
ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGING
How to use a campus EV charging station
- To use a charging station, drivers will need to download the ChargePoint mobile app and sign up for a free account. Details on how to access ChargePoint EV charging stations can be found at the ChargePoint website.
- For detailed instructions on how to initiate a charging session through ChargePoint, refer to this quick instructional video.
- The level-two stations can deliver approximately 10-20 miles of range per hour of charging.
- The spaces are available to vehicles that are actively charging with the use of any university permit.
- Highlander Hotel Guests may use the charging stations. Rates
- Fees cover operational and administrative costs. To allow access to as many users as possible, an additional fee will be assessed to fully charged vehicles that have not been relocated within 15 minutes.
- $1 flat-fee plus $0.10/kWh.
- When charging is complete, a $2/hour fee is assessed until the vehicle is moved. There is a 15-minute grace period before the fee kicks in. Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org