Lost/Replacement Card

Lost or damaged cards will be replaced by the ONE Card office located in 152 Heth Hall upon the customer's request.  Customers will be charged a replacement fee of $20, which may be paid by depositing money to the ONE Card account.  The fee must be paid at the time the card is replaced; customers will not be billed.

If you have lost your card you can deactivate it online by logging into your account. You may also call the Radford University Police Department at 540-831-5500 to have your card deactivated.