Student ID Cards
Radford University requires that all students have their ID cards on them at all times while on university property. There is a $20 replacement fee for lost cards.
In order to receive a ONE Card, you must be a currently registered student of Radford University.
The ONE Card is vital for all Radford University students and carries certain privileges and has various uses both on and off campus.
Radford University adheres to photo guidelines set forth by the Virginia DMV.
Uses for the Radford University ONE Card
- Official identification as a Radford University student
- Library card
- Residence hall access
- Meal plan access
- Computer lab access
- Admittance to some campus and athletic events
- Fitness center admittance
- Free rides on the RU Transit
- Merchants outside of campus who accept it
Tips for caring for the Radford University ONE Card
- Keep your card in a secure location
- Do not loan your card to friends
- Do not scratch the magnetic strip on the back of the card
- Do not punch holes in or bend the card
- Do not launder, allow pets to chew, store or have card in close proximity to magnetic items--such as speakers, or back-to-back with other cards