School of Nursing
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Interested in applying to our Online RN-to-BSN?
The RN-to-BSN track of Radford University's undergraduate nursing program provides flexible, affordable and online learning opportunities for students who are graduates of diploma schools or community colleges and who are already licensed Registered Nurses (RN).
Radford University's nursing professors are prepared to guide and support you as you advance your career.
At A Glance
- Degree: Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Learning is done 100% online
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) accredited
- Option 1 (Traditional): (A) Hold an associate degree or diploma in nursing, (B) Holds an RN license
- Option 2 (Co-Enrollment): (A) Actively enrolled in a VCCS AAS in nursing program, (B) Completed one year of the nursing program, (C) Have a 2.8 Cumulative GPA
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing at Radford University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).