School of Nursing
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Choose the program for you
One School of Nursing. Three Locations.
The choice is yours! Radford University's School of Nursing is ONE School offered at THREE learning locations. The nursing program you wish to pursue, will guide you to one of our three locations.
- Main Campus in Radford, Va.
- Radford University Carilion in Roanoke, Va.
- Roanoke Higher Education Center in Roanoke, Va.
We also offer an online option!
Apply to a School of Nursing Program
You've done your research! You've picked the program you want to pursue! Now you are ready to apply to the Radford University School of Nursing. Whether you are a high school student or a trained nursing professional ready to advance your career, Radford University School of Nursing has a program that fits your goals!
Innovative Clinical Simulation Centers
The Radford University Clinical Simulation Center (CSC) program aspires to be the premier, innovative and student-centered simulation program with a keen focus on teaching, research and interprofessional education preparing competent, compassionate, professional clinicians to meet the needs of the local and global community. Radford University has two CSC locations: Main Campus Cook Hall and Roanoke Higher Educaiton Center.