Virtual Quest Details
Our professional staff, advisors, and student leaders are busy preparing to make your Quest experience unforgettable! At virtual Quest, you'll meet other students in your college, be advised in your major, register for classes, learn about our campus services, and get your questions answered.
We'll be sending you key information about your virtual Quest session, so be sure to keep an eye on your official Radford University email for these important updates.
- To check your Radford University email, log into the MyRU portal at https://my.radford.edu and click on the EMAIL (the envelope) icon.
To attend virtual Quest you must first register for a session. Sessions fill up on a first-come first-served basis. Register for virtual Quest by logging into the MyRU portal at https://my.radford.edu and click on the ORIENTATION (the compass) icon.
|Virtual Freshman Quest||Virtual Transfer Quest|
Our virtual Family Quest session will be 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM.
- Please follow this link to our Zoom meeting room: https://radford.zoom.us/my/ru.nsfp
- Our virtual Quest Zoom meeting will require a password. Please check your email a few days prior to your session for that password.
Our student virtual Quest session will be 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM.
- Please check your email a few days prior to your session for that link and password.
Our student Quest social will be from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM on your virtual Quest day
In order to give you the absolute best virtual Quest experience and to assure your privacy, we ask the following:
- Please access the Zoom meeting room link through a computer (PC or Mac) or the Zoom app on your smartphone. You will need internet access from 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM on your virtual Quest day.
- Please use your first and last name as your Zoom name so we can easily identify you and your specific virtual Quest needs.
- Please keep your camera and microphone off until asked to unmute or turn your camera on by one of our virtual Quest staff members.
- To communicate or ask questions during virtual Quest, we ask that you please use the chat feature in our Zoom meeting rooms unless asked to unmute your microphone by one of our virtual Quest staff members.
Need to change your major before virtual Quest? Not a problem! Log back into your virtual Quest reservation through the MyRU portal at https://my.radford.edu and click on the ORIENTATION (the compass) icon. Then click the Questionnaire tab. Be sure to click the Save & Exit Reservation button at the bottom!
To best prepare for virtual Quest and the transition to Radford University, we’ve created online resources for you and your family.
- Our student Virtual Quest Tutorial can be access through your Quest reservation by logging into the MyRU portal at https://my.radford.edu and clicking on the ORIENTATION (the compass) icon.
- Our virtual Family Quest site can be found at https://www.radford.edu/quest-family.
Don't forget about our student Quest social from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM on your virtual Quest day!
- That link is: https://radford.zoom.us/j/91027286135
- Our Student Social will require a password. Please check your email a few days prior to your session for that password.
Get the most out of virtual Quest by downloading the RU Mobile App before your session!
- To download the RU Mobile App, visit https://www.radford.edu/mobile for easy to follow instructions.