What is Qualtrics?
Qualtrics survey software is available for faculty, staff and students to support research, teaching and administration at Radford University. Some of the highlights of the program include:
- A wizard to help build surveys, requiring no prior training
- Dozens of sample surveys on various topics to customize for your own use
- Integrated sending and tracking of e-mail invitations and automatically generated reminder e-mails
- Integrated graphics and statistical tool ability to download data into Excel or SPSS with full syntax retained
Logging into Qualtrics
Current Radford University faculty, staff and students automatically have Qualtrics accounts, go to Qualtrics RU log-in site to get started. You will use your Radford username and password.
Qualtrics Training and Tutorials
In addition to a standard topic- or search-based help system, the Qualtrics website offers an extensive set of online resources called Qualtrics Survey University.
- Qualtrics Help by clicking Help, Contact Support and Sign in with SSO. Enter radford (with a lowercase 'r') for the Organization ID.
- Video Tutorials walk you through creating, distributing, and editing surveys as well as viewing the results and importing the results into SPSS.
- Research Articles address a broad range of topics, including survey design, data analysis, and developing different types of surveys for a number of different topics such as Satisfaction, Customer Retention, Whistle Blower, or Training Evaluation.
- An Extensive Library of surveys by topic area, question, and graphics enable you to copy whole surveys or parts of surveys and adapt them to your own uses.