More than 3,000 students live on campus across 15 residence halls. In total, more than 80 percent of our students live on campus or in off-campus housing within walking distance to the university.
Find out more about residential life at Radford University.
Applying for Housing
When you have submitted your tuition and room deposit to Radford University you will be able to complete your application and contract to live on campus. Use these instructions to complete the simple online application.
Gather the information you need to complete your application
- Emergency contact information
- Medical conditions and prescribed medications
- Personal cell phone number
- Roommate request information – if you have a preferred roommate for next year you will need to know their RU ID number to complete the application
Select the Housing icon.
Follow the application link to complete the New Freshman or Transfer application
- You will be presented with an application link based on your student status, if you have questions about your admission status please contact the Admissions office.
- If you have any questions regarding the housing application process please contact the Residential Life Office (email@example.com, 540-831-5375)
- Make sure to answer all of the questions and supply accurate information on the application
- When your application and contract are complete, click the final submit button.
- After completing the application return to your homepage to confirm your application has been completed and submitted.
- If you want to edit any of the application information you can use these directions to access your account and make necessary updates or changes.