Entrepreneurship Learning Community
Welcome to Radford University's newest Living-Learning Community!
What is the Entrepreneurship Learning Community?
The RU Entrepreneurship Living-Learning Community (ELC) is a learning communited designed to help incoming freshmen learn about, live the life of, and become successful entrepreneurs. The ELC encourages innovation and entrepreneurship in students from diverse majors and backgrounds.
Entrepreneurs turn I wish into I will!
What's in it for Me? Opportunities!
- The opportunity to live with other students interested in entrepreneurship
- The opportunity to develop your entrepreneurial competencies
- The opportunity to develop and implement a business idea
- The opportunity to register for classes reserved for ELC members
- The opportunity to form relationships with faculty and entrepreneurs
- The opportunity to learn how to start and run a business from experts
- The opportunity to have the space you need to think, talk and work together
How Do I Qualify?
Students interested in applying will be required to prepare a brief video introducing themselves, explaining why they are passionate about entrepreneurship, what their personal areas of interest are, and why they would be a great addition to our learning community. The community is compettive, with 20 spots open. Additional details forthcoming.
Click Here to Apply!
Are you an innovative leader who wants to change the world and become successful? Contact:
Dr. Jerry Kopf at firstname.lastname@example.org.