Community Partners, Welcome to our Electronic Front-Door: Your access point to Radford University Students and Faculty seeking opportunities to engage with the community
Based on feedback from our successful networking event, Exploring University-Community Engagement, we are developing this page as an "electronic front door" to various kinds of engagement with RU students. While there is no "wrong door," this page is intended to offer assistance and help you navigate the institution.
If you are looking for student groups (large and small) to volunteer for a specific event or short-term project, the following contacts can guide you in finding the right fit:
- Student clubs and organizations: Student Activities: Ben Litvak or John Leonard.
- Greek organizations: Student Activities: Robert Marias
- Athletics: The Office of Student-Athlete Support Services: Alix Guynn or Stephanie Ballein
If you are looking for faculty and/or students for class-based, faculty-guided academic projects, consulting teams, or internships, please contact:
- Internships: Post internships in Hire-A-Highlander through The Career Center:
Carolyn Sutphin or Ellen Taylor
- Class-based, faculty-guided projects or for Faculty Research: Office of Academic Programs: Jeanne Mekolichick
Other ways to connect and stay in touch:
Join the conversation in our LinkedIn group "Radford University-Community Foundation NRV Network"
As we work to develop this page, please feel free to contact Jeanne Mekolichick, Assistant Provost for Academic Programs, with inquires and suggestions.