College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- English Graduate Programs
- Master of Criminal Justice
- Master of Business Administration
- Occupational Therapy Doctorate
- M.S. in Strategic Communication
- Counselor Education
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- MFA in Design Thinking
- Health Sciences Dual Degree Track (MS to DHSC)
- Master's Degrees in Music
- MFA in Studio Art
- Master's of Occupational Therapy
- Teacher Education & Leadership
- Master of Social Work
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Science in Nursing Administration
- Physician Assistant
- Doctor of Health Sciences
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- MS in Data And Information Management
Dr. Adrian Aron
Research interests are in obstructive sleep apnea and cardiovascular Consequences, accessibility and efficacy of cardiac rehabilitation programs.
Dr. Shala Cunningham
Research interests are in the area of medical screening for physical therapists and interprofessional education through simulation.
Dr. Brent Harper
Research interests include musculoskeletal diagnosis for spinal and extremity conditions, outcomes and prognoses of orthopedic disorders and manual therapy and manipulation for spine and extremities.
Dr. Renee Huth
Research interests are in health, wellness and disparities in care, chronic diseases such as diabetes and multiple sclerosis. Other areas of research interests are motion analysis and muscular performance and medical education outcomes.
Dr. Kristen Jagger
Areas of research interests are in biomechanics and motion analysis, orthopedic rehabilitation, gait analysis, foot and ankle mechanics and lower extremity joint mechanics
Dr. William Kolb
Research interests are in the areas of total joint replacement, manual therapy, and health services including best methods to implement guidelines.
Dr. Alex Siyufy
Research interests include therapeutic taping and orthopedic Rehabilitation, motion analysis and EMG analysis.