College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- English Graduate Programs
- Master of Criminal Justice
- Master of Business Administration
- M.S. in Strategic Communication
- Counselor Education
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- MFA in Design Thinking
- Health Sciences Dual Degree Track (MS to DHSC)
- Master's Degrees in Music
- MFA in Studio Art
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Teacher Education & Leadership
- Master of Social Work
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Science in Nursing Administration
- Physician Assistant
- Doctor of Health Sciences
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- M.S. in Athletic Training
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy (OTD)
Doctor of Physical Therapy Early Assurance Program
4 years Undergrad + 3 years Graduate = DPT Degree
Why Early Assurance? Why Commit as a Freshman?
- Guaranteed graduate admission*
- Save money and time
- No GRE
- No PTCAS application
- No Pre-DPT graduate interview
*(if you continue to meet program requirements; see the "Keep Your Seat" information below.)
Meet Early Assurance Requirements: Reserve Your Seat
- Undergraduate application.
- Interview for the DPT Early Assurance Program.
- 3.5 overall GPA* from high school.
- ACT score of 27* (RU ACT Code 4422), OR
- SAT-R 1280* composite score (March 2016 and beyond), OR
- SAT-I 1800* composite score (before March 2016) (RU SAT Code 5565).
Early Assurance DPT Admission Requirements: KEEP Your Seat
- 3.5 cumulative GPA by junior year.
- 3.40 or higher GPA for the nine prerequisite courses by the end of the summer following the junior year
- Only three of the prerequisite courses may be repeated.
- Complete at least six of the nine prerequisite courses (34 credit hours) by the end of the summer following your junior year.
- Up to two courses may be taken at other universities/colleges or if earned with “dual enrollment” credits.
- Be a member of the RU Undergraduate Physical Therapy Club.
- Complete a minimum of 40 hours of exposure to physical therapy through observation, volunteer work or employment by the end of the summer following your junior year.
- NO GRE needed if admitted as a Freshman in the Early Assurance program.
4 years Undergrad+ 3 years Graduate = DPT Degree
· Preferred application due dates by December each year with decisions by January
· Rolling admissions thereafter with decisions by March each year