College of Graduate Studies
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- MS in Data And Information Management
- Doctor of Health Sciences
- English Graduate Programs
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy (OTD)
- Master of Science in Nursing Administration
- Department of Physician Assistant Studies
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Teacher Education & Leadership
- Master of Social Work
- Counselor Education
- Master of Criminal Justice
- Master of Business Administration
- M.S. in Strategic Communication
- MFA in Design Thinking
- Master's Degrees in Music
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Health Sciences Dual Degree Track (MS to DHSc)
- Psychology Graduate Programs
- M.S. in Athletic Training
- Master of Science in Nursing
- MFA in Studio Art
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
Fall 2023 Open House
Candidates who are interested in applying for the next Admissions Cycle (Class of 2027) should apply to the Physical Therapist Centralized Application Services (PTCAS) online. In terms of scheduling, the last recommended date for applicants to take the GRE will be on September 20, 2023.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact us via email, email@example.com.
- Please visit our PTCAS program page here for an overview of our program's requirements.
- ATTENTION: Please be advised that all communications regarding your application, offers of Interview, Admission status, etc. will occur via PTCAS. Make sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Safe senders list and to check your Spam or Junk mail folders.
- There is a $50 supplemental application fee that can be paid online or by check. Please mail your $50 check, payable to Radford University, College of Graduate Studies and Research, Whitt Hall - P.O. Box 6928, Radford, VA 24142, or you may pay online. Please include your PTCAS ID number in the memo field.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact us.
Applicants are reminded that a history of criminal charges may affect a graduate’s opportunities to attain state licensure and/or administration of certification exams. Further details will be provided by the department.
Please visit our PTCAS program page for an overview of our program’s requirements.
- Application Deadline for class of 2027:
- October 2, 2023 PTCAS Application Deadline
- October 16, 2023 Graduate College Supplemental Application
- October 16, 2023 GRE Deadline
Last date to complete the GRE October 6, 2023
Onsite/In-Person Interviews November 2-3, 2023
Interview Dates 2023
- Top Ranked applicants will receive an interview offer by mid October. Interviews are required to be face to face and exceptions will be handled on a case by case basis.
- November 2 (Thursday) and November 3 (Friday)
College of Graduate Studies and Research
Applicants for graduate admissions must apply online. The application packet is available for download in pdf format.
Information Request Form
Need more information or have a question? We have you covered! Just fill out and submit our information request form and someone will be in touch with you shortly.