College of Graduate Studies
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- MS in Data And Information Management
- Doctor of Health Sciences
- English Graduate Programs
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy (OTD)
- Master of Science in Nursing Administration
- Department of Physician Assistant Studies
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Teacher Education & Leadership
- Master of Social Work
- Counselor Education
- Master of Criminal Justice
- Master of Business Administration
- M.S. in Strategic Communication
- MFA in Design Thinking
- Master's Degrees in Music
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Health Sciences Dual Degree Track (MS to DHSc)
- Psychology Graduate Programs
- M.S. in Athletic Training
- Master of Science in Nursing
- MFA in Studio Art
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
The Radford University Doctor of Physical Therapy program has enjoyed support and partnership with various organizations in the community. Below are highlights of some specific contributions made by some supporting organizations.
Carilion Clinic supports the Radford University Doctor of Physical Therapy program by leasing the space that we occupy within the Carilion Roanoke Comunity Hospital.
Medical Facilities of America supported the Radford University Doctor of Physical Therapy program with a $500,000 endowment. The gift provides salary supplements as well as research and program support in the DPT program.
Genesis Rehabilitation Services supported the Radford University Doctor of Physical Therapy program with a $100,000 gift towards the establishment of a Motion Analysis Laboratory.
Friendship Retirement Community in Roanoke, VA endowed a scholarship in the amount of $30,000 for the Radford University Doctorate of Physical Therapy program.