College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Master of Science in Nursing Administration
- Physician Assistant
- Doctor of Health Sciences
- English Graduate Programs
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Occupational Therapy Doctorate
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- MS in Data And Information Management
- Counselor Education
- Master of Criminal Justice
- Master of Business Administration
- M.S. in Strategic Communication
- Teacher Education & Leadership
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Health Sciences Dual Degree Track (MS to DHSC)
- MFA in Studio Art
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Master's Degrees in Music
- Master of Social Work
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- MFA in Design Thinking
Become a leading practitioner.
Offering the Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) degree is one example of Radford University Carilion’s commitment to educate highly competent practitioners to serve the needs of the Commonwealth of Virginia and the nation. The vision of the department of physical therapy is to develop autonomous physical therapy practitioners who optimize the human experience. This department strives to develop leading practitioners who will improve access and quality of care for aging and underserved populations. Learn more about the Department of Physical Therapy »
Why Choose Radford?
Small Class Size
The Physical Therapy program offers an impressive student-faculty interaction by maintaining a class size of 30 students.
The Physical Therapy program is intergrated with an accredited simulation lab to reinforce the classroom to full-time clinical experiences.
All Physical Therapy students have an opportunity to be involved in conducting original research.
I enjoyed the small class size and the sense of community the Doctor of Physical Therapy program provides with your cohort, professors and the many medical experience opportunities that are available near the program.