College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Master of Science in Nursing Administration
- MFA in Design Thinking
- Health Sciences Dual Degree Track (MS to DHSc)
- Physician Assistant
- Teacher Education & Leadership
- Master's Degrees in Music
- Doctor of Health Sciences
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Social Work
- English Graduate Programs
- MFA in Studio Art
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Counselor Education
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Master of Criminal Justice
- Master of Business Administration
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- M.S. in Athletic Training
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- M.S. in Strategic Communication
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy (OTD)
Become a leading practitioner.
Offering the Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) degree is one example of Radford University Carilion’s commitment to educate highly competent practitioners to serve the needs of the Commonwealth of Virginia and the nation. The vision of the department of physical therapy is to develop autonomous physical therapy practitioners who optimize the human experience. This department strives to develop leading practitioners who will improve access and quality of care for aging and underserved populations. Learn more about the Department of Physical Therapy »
Why Choose Radford?
Small Class Size
The Physical Therapy program offers an impressive student-faculty interaction by maintaining a class size of 30 students.
The Physical Therapy program is intergrated with an accredited simulation lab to reinforce the classroom to full-time clinical experiences.
All Physical Therapy students have an opportunity to be involved in conducting original research.
the Radford Physical Therapy Program was voted one of the most affordable DPT programs in 2019-2020
I enjoyed the small class size and the sense of community the Doctor of Physical Therapy program provides with your cohort, professors and the many medical experience opportunities that are available near the program.