College of Graduate Studies
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- MS in Data And Information Management
- Doctor of Health Sciences
- English Graduate Programs
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy (OTD)
- Master of Science in Nursing Administration
- Department of Physician Assistant Studies
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Teacher Education & Leadership
- Master of Social Work
- Counselor Education
- Master of Criminal Justice
- Master of Business Administration
- M.S. in Strategic Communication
- MFA in Design Thinking
- Master's Degrees in Music
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Health Sciences Dual Degree Track (MS to DHSc)
- Psychology Graduate Programs
- M.S. in Athletic Training
- Master of Science in Nursing
- MFA in Studio Art
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
Preparing students for careers.
The Department of Music at Radford University offers Master of Arts and Master of Science degrees in Music. The M.A. program provides advanced study for musicians and music scholars in preparation of professional careers or doctoral study. The M.S. program provides advanced study and opportunities of music therapists to refine existing competencies and to attain new ones.
The graduate music program consistently maintains a 92%-100% pass rate on the National Music Therapist-Board Certified Exam.
Internship and immersion with professionals around the world, including performances in Europe, Asia, Latin America; assisting in state-of-the-art recording studios in Los Angeles; presenting at NAMM and national conferences.
Quality Musical Instruments
The graduate music program provides state of the art musical instruments to perform with, including being designated an All-Steinway School.
Why choose Radford?
Exceptional classroom and performance facilities
The Covington Center for the Performing Arts holds a 300-seat recital hall designed by the same architects who designed the new performance space in Carnegie Hall. Classrooms are equipped with state of the art computing and projection equipment. Radford University also has three computer music studios.
Obtaining a master's degree from Radford University enabled me to qualify for my current job as Department Chairman and Associate Professor of music at Sandhills Community College in Pinehurst, NC."