College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Master of Science in Nursing Administration
- MFA in Design Thinking
- Health Sciences Dual Degree Track (MS to DHSc)
- Physician Assistant
- Teacher Education & Leadership
- Master's Degrees in Music
- Doctor of Health Sciences
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Social Work
- English Graduate Programs
- MFA in Studio Art
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Counselor Education
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Master of Criminal Justice
- Master of Business Administration
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- M.S. in Athletic Training
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- M.S. in Strategic Communication
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy (OTD)
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
Faculty and Staff
Offering a quality professional education in social work is the primary goal of our School. The faculty is dedicated to helping students learn in an environment in which they will be encouraged to think beyond themselves and to inquire into the most complex, yet fundamental ideas about the human condition. In addition, ideas will be tested in the arena of practical experience, through intensive field practica. The struggle with ideas followed by testing them in the real worlds provides the opportunity to explore, to grow and to become. The role of the faculty is to support, to challenge, and to help students become professional social workers who act compassionately, thoughtfully and ethically.
The faculty is the heart of the school. They embody that which is best about higher education- open minds, lively encounters, and high academic standards. We are very fortunate to have gathered a group of interesting, talented persons who serve as teachers, mentors, and advisors. Talk with them, get to know them and be prepared to stretch your mind in the process.
Philip Mongan, Ph.D., LCSW
Kerry Fay Vandergrift, Ph.D.
Diana Joyce, MSW
CRAFFT Western Area Coordinator
Erica Thornton, MSW
Title IV-E Child Welfare Stipend Program Coordinator
|Dennis R. Cogswell, Ed.D.
||Alice King Ingham, Ph.D.
||Debora Schneller, Ph.D.
||Etty Vandsburger, Ph.D.