College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- English Graduate Programs
- Master of Criminal Justice
- Master of Business Administration
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy
- M.S. in Strategic Communication
- Counselor Education
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- MFA in Design Thinking
- Health Sciences Dual Degree Track (MS to DHSC)
- Master's Degrees in Music
- MFA in Studio Art
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Teacher Education & Leadership
- Master of Social Work
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Science in Nursing Administration
- Physician Assistant
- Doctor of Health Sciences
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- MS in Data And Information Management
Master of Occupational Therapy
Become an Occupational Therapist and make a difference.
The department of Occupational Therapy at Radford University and Radford University Carilion (RUC) is dedicated to educating future Occupational Therapy practitioners who are responsible, ethical, creative and bold. We offer a Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT) degree program at our Radford and Roanoke site and admit one student cohort to each site in the fall. We invite you to peruse our website, learn about our MOT degree program, connect with us via Facebook and get in touch with us to learn more!
Why choose Radford?
Participate in therapeutic service and travel abroad opportunities with occupational therapy faculty and students.
Present with, learn from, and network with students and faculty from other disciplines across Radford University.
Work with occupational therapy faculty in innovative practice settings such as primary care clinics and correctional facilities.
Succeed in your field.
I always knew I wanted to work with kids but the versatility of the Occupational Therapy program gave me the opportunity to gain confidence as a practitioner, as well as fall in love with all things Occupational Therapy.”