College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Master of Science in Nursing Administration
- MFA in Design Thinking
- Health Sciences Dual Degree Track (MS to DHSC)
- Physician Assistant
- Teacher Education & Leadership
- Master's Degrees in Music
- Doctor of Health Sciences
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Social Work
- English Graduate Programs
- MFA in Studio Art
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Counselor Education
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Master of Criminal Justice
- Master of Business Administration
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- M.S. in Athletic Training
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- M.S. in Strategic Communication
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy (OTD)
Master of Occupational Therapy
Become an Occupational Therapist and make a difference.
The department of Occupational Therapy at Radford University and Radford University Carilion (RUC) is dedicated to educating future Occupational Therapy practitioners who are responsible, ethical, creative and bold. We offer a Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT) degree program at our Radford and Roanoke site and admit one student cohort to each site in the fall. We invite you to peruse our website, learn about our MOT degree program, connect with us via Facebook and get in touch with us to learn more!
Why choose Radford?
Participate in therapeutic service and travel abroad opportunities with occupational therapy faculty and students.
Present with, learn from, and network with students and faculty from other disciplines across Radford University.
Work with occupational therapy faculty in innovative practice settings such as primary care clinics and correctional facilities.
Succeed in your field.
I always knew I wanted to work with kids but the versatility of the Occupational Therapy program gave me the opportunity to gain confidence as a practitioner, as well as fall in love with all things Occupational Therapy.”
Quick Links of Interest
The Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT) program is fully accredited by the Accreditation Council of Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE) through 2027. ACOTE can be contacted by postal mail at 6116 Executive Boulevard, Suite 200, North Bethesda, Maryland 20852-4929, or by telephone at 301-652-AOTA. The Council's web address is www.acoteonline.org.
The program's pass rates on the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy exam are published on NBCOT's website and can be accessed by following this link: https://www.nbcot.org/en/Educators/Home#SchoolPerformance