College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Master of Science in Nursing Administration
- Physician Assistant
- Doctor of Health Sciences
- English Graduate Programs
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- Counselor Education
- Master of Criminal Justice
- Master of Business Administration
- M.S. in Strategic Communication
- Teacher Education & Leadership
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Health Sciences Dual Degree Track (MS to DHSC)
- MFA in Studio Art
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Master's Degrees in Music
- Master of Social Work
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- MFA in Design Thinking
- M.S. in Athletic Training
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy (OTD)
Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics
Gain high-demand analytics skills online or on campus by pursuing a Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics. Jointly offered with SAS, a worldwide leader in data analytics software and the largest independent vendor in the business intelligence market, this certificate program allows students to differentiate themselves in the job market.
Certificate Curriculum Requirements
This certification can be achieved within the 36 required credit hours for the MBA program.
Students are required to take a total of 12 credit hours toward the completion of the certificate as follows:
9 required core credits (3 courses - 3 credits per course)
- Business Analytics Foundations - MKTG 625
- Predictive Analytics & Data Mining - MKTG 630
- Financial Analytics: Applications for Data Analysis and Portfolio Construction - FINC 651
Then choose from one of the following elective credits (1 course - 3 credits)
- Quantitative Methods - MGNT 622
- Business Forecasting - ECON 694
Students must have earned a bachelor's degree with a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.75 to be able to apply for the certificate program.
Demonstrated foundational knowledge in statistics is preferred but not required.
Current graduate students must be in good standing to apply for the certificate program. Students enrolled in Radford University's MBA with a Concentration in Business Analytics are automatically enrolled in the certificate program.
All students must also have English language proficiency.
For more information about the MBA program admission requirements visit: https://www.radford.edu/content/grad/home/academics/graduate-programs/mba/admissions.html