College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Master of Science in Nursing Administration
- MFA in Design Thinking
- Health Sciences Dual Degree Track (MS to DHSC)
- Physician Assistant
- Teacher Education & Leadership
- Master's Degrees in Music
- Doctor of Health Sciences
- Master of Social Work
- English Graduate Programs
- MFA in Studio Art
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Counselor Education
- Master of Criminal Justice
- Master of Business Administration
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- M.S. in Strategic Communication
Part-time MBA Students
Part-time MBA students are typically already professionals in their field and are returning to school for many reasons, some of which include:
- They see that the demands of their career field require an advanced degree.
- They have always had the goal of earning an MBA.
- They want to make a career change and the MBA can help reposition them in their next field.
- They need the MBA for the next promotion they seek.
- They hope to teach at the college level one day and need an AACSB accredited business degree to reach that dream.
Our Part-time MBA students are diverse, yet share several characteristics: they are determined, committed, and busy professionals who see the RU MBA as the tool they need to reach their goals. They are generally working full-time in addition to their evening coursework. As a result, the classroom discussions are rich with the experiences of our students (who average seven or more years of work experience) as well as our faculty.
Our students frequently mention that the reason they chose the MBA at Radford University is for:
- Convenience --Classes meet in the evenings at locations in Roanoke and Radford.
- Value – No other AACSB-accredited MBA program in Virginia is a better value.
- Flexibility – Part-time students can complete the program at their own pace within the six year degree completion requirement. Courses are offered in the classroom and online.
There is one more reason -- the faculty. Our MBA students cite the dynamic interaction with our faculty as a key factor in choosing our program. Our graduate faculty have excellent professional credentials, and they bring this experience into the classroom and merge the academic with the real-time work environment of our students infusing the curriculum with relevance.
Our MBA students are changing the way the region does business and they are doing it while they earn the degree, not just when they finish. Like what you're seeing? Apply now!