College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- English Graduate Programs
- Master of Criminal Justice
- Master of Business Administration
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy
- M.S. in Strategic Communication
- Counselor Education
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- MFA in Design Thinking
- Health Sciences Dual Degree Track (MS to DHSC)
- Master's Degrees in Music
- MFA in Studio Art
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Teacher Education & Leadership
- Master of Social Work
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Science in Nursing Administration
- Physician Assistant
- Doctor of Health Sciences
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- MS in Data And Information Management
Full-time MBA Students
Radford Univeristy MBA full-time students come from a wide variety of undergraduate institutions and backgrounds, but they tend to have one thing in common. Many of these students are younger professionals who are just embarking on their careers, and they have chosen our program as the best way to begin their journey. By exercising the flexibility of the MBA program options, these students are able to meet their professional needs.
Though our full-time students typically have less than five years of work experience, they are a diverse group that includes students from all around the globe, some with five, ten, or even twenty years of work experience. However, they all come together because they see an MBA as a valuable part of their toolkit for the future.
Full-time MBA students typically have courses scheduled Monday through Thursday, which leaves Fridays for students to participate in the many professional development opportunities offered at Radford University and throughout the region. Our office sponsors a Friday professional development Brown Bag series throughout the semester which is targeted to the full-time student and includes relevant guest speakers and one-on-one career development advice.
Other opportunities for our full-time students include graduate assistantships, involvement in the MBA Student Association, access to our College of Business and Economics events and speaker series, applied projects in regional and global businesses, volunteer opportunities, and much more!
The full-time MBA student typically lives in Radford, or one of the other nearby communities of Christiansburg or Blacksburg, and they are engaged in life in our communities as well as on-campus. We can proudly say that through a variety of ways, MBA students are changing the way the region does business. Like what you're seeing? Apply now!