College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Master of Science in Nursing Administration
- Physician Assistant
- Doctor of Health Sciences
- English Graduate Programs
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- MS in Data And Information Management
- Counselor Education
- Master of Criminal Justice
- Master of Business Administration
- M.S. in Strategic Communication
- Teacher Education & Leadership
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Health Sciences Dual Degree Track (MS to DHSC)
- MFA in Studio Art
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Master's Degrees in Music
- Master of Social Work
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- MFA in Design Thinking
- M.S. in Athletic Training
The Radford Difference is that we are dedicated to providing value, commitment, and convenience throughout your Radford University MBA experience. Our program is flexible - it can be completed on campus or online, full-time or part-time.
Our educational framework is designed to provide students with an atmosphere to learn through diverse yet complementary avenues. Students are engaged through coursework, internships, study abroad, and applied projects that are relevant to today’s workplace.
There are two options for the MBA Program: the General MBA or the MBA with a Concentration in Business Analytics.
- The General MBA will help you cultivate your knowledge of business practices and build your leadership skills. You'll learn the basics across all specialities and develop skills than can be applied to a variety of areas and industries.
- The MBA with a Concentration in Business Analytics will give you a solid background in business coupled with the advanced analytics skills and techniques that are in high-demand in the marketplace. You will be able to understand and apply big data analysis to discipline specific and general business problems that will allow companies to make meaningful decisions.
Additionally, as a part of the MBA program, you have the opportunity to earn the SAS Joint Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics. The Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics provides the opportunity to acquire the skills, knowledge, and abilities required to enter the high demand analytics field. Jointly offered with SAS, a worldwide leader in data analytics software and the largest independent vendor in the business intelligence market, this certificate program allows students to differentiate themselves in the job market enabling them to bridge the gap between discipline specific knowledge and the ability to analyze relevant data for better-informed decision-making. If you choose the Analytics Concentration, you automatically earn the Graduate Certifcate.