College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Master of Science in Nursing Administration
- MFA in Design Thinking
- Health Sciences Dual Degree Track (MS to DHSc)
- Physician Assistant
- Teacher Education & Leadership
- Master's Degrees in Music
- Doctor of Health Sciences
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Social Work
- English Graduate Programs
- MFA in Studio Art
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Counselor Education
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Master of Criminal Justice
- Master of Business Administration
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- M.S. in Athletic Training
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- M.S. in Strategic Communication
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy (OTD)
The Radford Difference is that we are dedicated to providing value, commitment, and convenience throughout your Radford University MBA experience. Our program is flexible - it can be completed online either full-time or part-time.
Our educational framework is designed to provide students with an atmosphere to learn through diverse yet complementary avenues. Students are engaged through coursework, and online discussion boards that are relevant to today’s workplace.
- The General MBA will help you cultivate your knowledge of business practices and build your leadership skills. You'll learn the basics across all specialities and develop skills that can be applied to a variety of areas and industries.
- The MBA with a Concentration in Business Analytics will give you a solid background in business coupled with the advanced analytics skills and techniques that are in high-demand in the marketplace. You will be able to understand and apply big data analysis to discipline specific and general business problems that will allow companies to make meaningful decisions.
Additionally, as a part of the MBA program, you have the opportunity to earn the SAS Joint Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics. The Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics provides the opportunity to acquire the skills, knowledge, and abilities required to enter the high demand analytics field. Jointly offered with SAS, a worldwide leader in data analytics software and the largest independent vendor in the business intelligence market, this certificate program allows students to differentiate themselves in the job market enabling them to bridge the gap between discipline specific knowledge and the ability to analyze relevant data for better-informed decision-making. If you choose the Analytics Concentration, you automatically earn the Graduate Certifcate.