College of Graduate Studies
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- MS in Data And Information Management
- Doctor of Health Sciences
- English Graduate Programs
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy (OTD)
- Master of Science in Nursing Administration
- Department of Physician Assistant Studies
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Teacher Education & Leadership
- Master of Social Work
- Counselor Education
- Master of Criminal Justice
- Master of Business Administration
- M.S. in Strategic Communication
- MFA in Design Thinking
- Master's Degrees in Music
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Health Sciences Dual Degree Track (MS to DHSc)
- Psychology Graduate Programs
- M.S. in Athletic Training
- Master of Science in Nursing
- MFA in Studio Art
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
Radford MBA named among the Best Online MBA Programs in the U.S. - 2022
Radford University MBA Program has been named one of the Best Online MBA Programs in the United States by The Princeton Review for 2022.
Princeton Review's ranking is based on institutional data, including career outcomes, admissions selectivity, and academic rigor, among others.
Making it to the list is an indication of stellar academics as well as robust experiential components of our MBA Program.
Radford MBA named among the Best Part-Time MBA Programs in the U.S. - 2022
Radford University MBA Program has been named one of the Best Part-Time MBA Programs in the United States by Fortune Magazine for 2022.
We understand expectations of working professionals from an MBA program, work with them to achieve their career goals while acknowledging the difficulty to fit an MBA in an already busy schedule.
Fortune Magazine's ranking is based on a number of metrics including average GMAT score, average years of work experience, average undergraduate GPAs of incoming students, brand score, and number of executives among alumni.
Making it to this national ranking certainly is an outcome of a well-developed curriculum, exceptional delivery, and excellent academic support.
Davis College of Business and Economics named among Best Business Schools in the U.S. - 2021
Radford University has been named one of the best business schools in the United States by The Princeton Review from 2012 to 2021. The Best Business Schools ranking evaluates in-person programs. Radford MBA switched to 100% online MBA starting from 2021-2022 academic year. We are proud of the fact that we ranked in the Best Online Programs in 2022.