College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Master of Science in Nursing Administration
- MFA in Design Thinking
- Health Sciences Dual Degree Track (MS to DHSC)
- Physician Assistant
- Teacher Education & Leadership
- Master's Degrees in Music
- Doctor of Health Sciences
- Master of Social Work
- English Graduate Programs
- MFA in Studio Art
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Counselor Education
- Master of Criminal Justice
- Master of Business Administration
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- M.S. in Strategic Communication
RU's COBE named among best business schools in U.S.
Radford University has been named one of the best business schools in the United States by The Princeton Review for the last four consecutive years (2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015), and offers one of the most competitively priced MBA Programs in Virginia.
“The online delivery of the MBA we offer at Radford will be very attractive to ambitious young professionals looking for a competitive advantage as they seek for ways to advance their careers.” – COBE Dean George Low.
"Our MBA program focuses on analytics and innovation which provides our students with a marketable advantage over their peers in this global economy." - MBA Director Gary Schirr, Ph.D.