College of Graduate Studies
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- MS in Data And Information Management
- Doctor of Health Sciences
- English Graduate Programs
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy (OTD)
- Master of Science in Nursing Administration
- Department of Physician Assistant Studies
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Teacher Education & Leadership
- Master of Social Work
- Counselor Education
- Master of Criminal Justice
- Master of Business Administration
- M.S. in Strategic Communication
- MFA in Design Thinking
- Master's Degrees in Music
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Health Sciences Dual Degree Track (MS to DHSc)
- Psychology Graduate Programs
- M.S. in Athletic Training
- Master of Science in Nursing
- MFA in Studio Art
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
Letter from the Director of Graduate Programs
Hello and welcome to the MBA program!
As the Director of Graduate Programs for the Davis College, I am excited to work with you to ensure your success in our MBA program and beyond. Radford University aspires to be an innovative, student-centered institution, and our program works hard to reflect that dedication.
We are excited to take our AACSB-Accredited MBA Program to the next level by combining years of excellence in a traditional program with a cutting-edge online experience. To serve the needs of our students and the organizations, the graduate faculty worked with industry experts to redesign a unique fully-online MBA experience in which you thrive and make an impact in your organization.
The core curriculum of the MBA program is designed to build a strong foundation in core business disciplines with a focus on applied and experiential learning. You will have the opportunity to excel in areas of interest and elevate your Radford experience by taking a variety of elective courses in General MBA. You can build deep competency in data-driven decision making by choosing MBA with a Concentration in Business Analytics. You can also use your elective hours to earn a Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics jointly granted by Radford University and SAS, a worldwide leader in data analytics software.
Everything we do here at the Davis College begins and ends with student success in mind. Our dedicated faculty and staff are committed to make your experience valuable and position you for a successful career. We believe success comes as a team and we would like to welcome you as the newest member of our team.
I am confident that you will find your MBA experience a rewarding one here at Radford University.
Can Dogan, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Economics,
Director of Graduate Programs at Davis College of Business and Economics