College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Master of Science in Nursing Administration
- MFA in Design Thinking
- Health Sciences Dual Degree Track (MS to DHSC)
- Physician Assistant
- Teacher Education & Leadership
- Master's Degrees in Music
- Doctor of Health Sciences
- Master of Social Work
- English Graduate Programs
- MFA in Studio Art
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Counselor Education
- Master of Criminal Justice
- Master of Business Administration
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- M.S. in Strategic Communication
In Fall 2012, Radford University opened the doors to a new $44 million, 110,000-square-foot home for the Davis College of Business and Economics. The signature building is located at the corner of Jefferson Street and Tyler Avenue and redefines the gateway to campus.
The building includes auditorium-style classrooms, conference rooms and gathering spaces designed to stimulate collaboration and teamwork. It also features the latest in educational technology and financial research capabilities, including a "trading room."
In keeping with Radford University's commitment to sustainability, the entire complex has been awarded Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Gold designation.
In Spring Semester 2016 the Building was named Kyle Hall to honor outgoing President Penelope Kyle for her 11 years of service as Radford University President.