College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Master of Science in Nursing Administration
- Physician Assistant
- Doctor of Health Sciences
- English Graduate Programs
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- MS in Data And Information Management
- Counselor Education
- Master of Criminal Justice
- Master of Business Administration
- M.S. in Strategic Communication
- Teacher Education & Leadership
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Health Sciences Dual Degree Track (MS to DHSC)
- MFA in Studio Art
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Master's Degrees in Music
- Master of Social Work
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- MFA in Design Thinking
About the Radford University MBA
The Radford University Master's of Business Administration (MBA) provides a broad-based, cross-functional education in core business areas with targeted electives in analytics and innovation designed to prepare students for advanced leadership roles in both private and public sectors of the global economy. Graduate business courses provide experiential learning opportunities that engage students in the educational process, thereby providing a bridge between theory and practice.
Earn Your MBA - Your Way. Tri-modal instruction.
The Radford MBA - Your Way allows you to take courses in the way that best fits your needs. You can attend classes on-campus or online. MBA courses offered in the Fall and Spring semesters include a 90-minute session (offered one evening per week or one evening every other week) where students can participate, either in a classroom on-campus or by logging into a Zoom meeting. All interactive sessions will be recorded and available online.
Students in the MBA program now have the option of pursuing a general MBA or an MBA with a Concentration in Business Analytics. Additionally, MBA students can also earn the SAS Joint Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics as a part of the MBA program.
The MBA in the Davis College of Business & Economics is available to both full-time and part-time students. As a full-time student, you can earn your MBA in 2 years (no summers); as a part-time MBA student, you can complete the program in as little as 2 years (includes online summer courses) or take as long as 6 years. Our MBA program will help you develop relevant skills and provide you with knowledge that will benefit your career. Our course schedule ensures that all of the required courses (for both the MBA program in general and the Business Analytics Concentration) are offered at least once each academic year to help you plan your journey with us.