College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Master of Science in Nursing Administration
- MFA in Design Thinking
- Health Sciences Dual Degree Track (MS to DHSC)
- Physician Assistant
- Teacher Education & Leadership
- Master's Degrees in Music
- Doctor of Health Sciences
- Master of Social Work
- English Graduate Programs
- MFA in Studio Art
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Counselor Education
- Master's of Occupational Therapy
- Master of Criminal Justice
- Master of Business Administration
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- M.S. in Strategic Communication
About the Radford University MBA
The Radford University Master's of Business Administration (MBA) provides a broad-based, cross-functional education in core business areas with targeted electives in analytics and innovation designed to prepare students for advanced leadership roles in both private and public sectors of the global economy. Graduate business courses provide experiential learning opportunities that engage students in the educational process, thereby providing a bridge between theory and practice.
Earn Your MBA - Your Way. Tri-modal instruction.
The Radford MBA - Your Way allows you to take courses in the way that best fits your needs. You can attend classes on-campus or online. MBA courses offered in the Fall and Spring semesters include a 90-minute session (offered one evening per week or one evening every other week) where students can participate, either in a classroom on-campus or by logging to a Zoom meeting. All interactive sessions will be recorded and available online.
Students in the MBA program now have the option of pursuing a general MBA or an MBA with a Concentration in Business Analytics. Additionally, MBA students can also earn the SAS Joint Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics as a part of the MBA program.
The MBA in the Davis College of Business & Economics is available to both full-time and part-time students. As a full-time student, you can earn your MBA in 2 years (no summers); as a part-time MBA student, you can complete the program in as little as 2 years (includes online summer courses) or take as long as 6 years. Our MBA program will help you develop the relevant skills and provide you with the knowledge that will benefit your career. Our course schedule ensures that all of the required courses (for both the MBA program in general and the Business Analytics Concentration) are offered at least once each academic year to help you plan your journey with us.