College of Graduate Studies
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- MS in Data And Information Management
- Doctor of Health Sciences
- English Graduate Programs
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy (OTD)
- Master of Science in Nursing Administration
- Department of Physician Assistant Studies
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Teacher Education & Leadership
- Master of Social Work
- Counselor Education
- Master of Criminal Justice
- Master of Business Administration
- M.S. in Strategic Communication
- MFA in Design Thinking
- Master's Degrees in Music
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Health Sciences Dual Degree Track (MS to DHSc)
- Psychology Graduate Programs
- M.S. in Athletic Training
- Master of Science in Nursing
- MFA in Studio Art
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
We do rolling admissions. Be sure to have your application in and complete at least 2 weeks before the beginning of the semester you wish to start.
Start the online application process now! Required materials to submit with application:
- Transcripts of all university/community college work (we would like to see at least a 3.0 GPA*, but will look at other materials if you fall below).
- Two letters of professional recommendation speaking to the applicant’s success and/or potential as a professional teacher of students in grades preK-12 and potential for success as a graduate student.
- Written statement of application to the M.S. in Education in which you write 2-3 pages detailing why you seek to enroll in this program (e.g. what are your short and long-term goals; what past experiences have led you to this decision, etc.).
*Applicants who do not meet all the above admission criteria (e.g. fall short on GPA or below certain test scores) may still apply, but evaluation of such applicants may require additional compensatory application materials (e.g. an interview with program area faculty; and/or documentation of successful teaching experience; and/or professional work or life experiences that attest to personal growth and potential in graduate studies, beyond that represented by test scores or GPA). You will be contacted after you apply if we wish for you to submit additional materials.