College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Master of Science in Nursing Administration
- MFA in Design Thinking
- Health Sciences Dual Degree Track (MS to DHSC)
- Physician Assistant
- Teacher Education & Leadership
- Master's Degrees in Music
- Doctor of Health Sciences
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Social Work
- English Graduate Programs
- MFA in Studio Art
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Counselor Education
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Master of Criminal Justice
- Master of Business Administration
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- M.S. in Athletic Training
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- M.S. in Strategic Communication
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy (OTD)
We do rolling admissions. Be sure to have your application in and complete at least 2 weeks before the beginning of the semester you wish to start.
Start the online application process now! Required materials to submit with application:
- Transcripts of all university/community college work (we would like to see at least a 3.0 GPA*, but will look at other materials if you fall below).
- Two letters of professional recommendation speaking to the applicant’s success and/or potential as a professional teacher of students in grades preK-12 and potential for success as a graduate student.
- Written statement of application to the M.S. in Education in which you write 2-3 pages detailing why you seek to enroll in this program (e.g. what are your short and long-term goals; what past experiences have led you to this decision, etc.).
*Applicants who do not meet all the above admission criteria (e.g. fall short on GPA or below certain test scores) may still apply, but evaluation of such applicants may require additional compensatory application materials (e.g. an interview with program area faculty; and/or documentation of successful teaching experience; and/or professional work or life experiences that attest to personal growth and potential in graduate studies, beyond that represented by test scores or GPA). You will be contacted after you apply if we wish for you to submit additional materials.
Tuition and Fees
Tuition and Fees information can be found on the Office of the Bursar's website.