College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Master of Science in Nursing Administration
- MFA in Design Thinking
- Health Sciences Dual Degree Track (MS to DHSc)
- Physician Assistant
- Teacher Education & Leadership
- Master's Degrees in Music
- Doctor of Health Sciences
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Social Work
- English Graduate Programs
- MFA in Studio Art
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Counselor Education
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Master of Criminal Justice
- Master of Business Administration
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- M.S. in Athletic Training
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- M.S. in Strategic Communication
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy (OTD)
M.S. in Education
Committed to Excellence in Education
Our Master of Science in Education is ideal for either the practicing or the prospective teacher. Working closely with an advisor, students develop a highly personalized program of studies that incorporates a number of professional development elements. The M.S. in education offers four different concentrations within this degree to ensure you receive the degree that matches your personal and professional goals (the fourth is not listed below as it is only available for our undergraduate early childhood students).
Why Choose Radford?
Jumping into your career or already have your teaching license? Choose between a licensure or non-licensure degree.
Expand Job Opportunities
Prepare for a new career, for career advancement or for further study in a doctoral program.
With 14 school partnerships, receive the field experience you need.
I chose Radford because of its reputation for preparing preservice teachers for the field. In partnership with faculty here, I’ve attended conferences and presented research for the first time. My experience here has opened so many doors and given me many valuable connections that I will carry with me in my professional career. I’m proud to be a member of this community."