College of Graduate Studies
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- MS in Data And Information Management
- Doctor of Health Sciences
- English Graduate Programs
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy (OTD)
- Master of Science in Nursing Administration
- Department of Physician Assistant Studies
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Teacher Education & Leadership
- Master of Social Work
- Counselor Education
- Master of Criminal Justice
- Master of Business Administration
- M.S. in Strategic Communication
- MFA in Design Thinking
- Master's Degrees in Music
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Health Sciences Dual Degree Track (MS to DHSc)
- Psychology Graduate Programs
- M.S. in Athletic Training
- Master of Science in Nursing
- MFA in Studio Art
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
M.S. in Education
Committed to Excellence in Education
Our Master of Science in Education is ideal for either the practicing or the prospective teacher. Working closely with an advisor, students develop a highly personalized program of studies that incorporates a number of professional development elements. The M.S. in education offers four different concentrations within this degree to ensure you receive the degree that matches your personal and professional goals (the fourth is not listed below as it is only available for our undergraduate early childhood students).
Why Choose Radford?
Jumping into your career or already have your teaching license? Choose between a licensure or non-licensure degree.
Expand Job Opportunities
Prepare for a new career, for career advancement or for further study in a doctoral program.
With 14 school partnerships, receive the field experience you need.
I chose Radford because of its reputation for preparing preservice teachers for the field. In partnership with faculty here, I’ve attended conferences and presented research for the first time. My experience here has opened so many doors and given me many valuable connections that I will carry with me in my professional career. I’m proud to be a member of this community."