College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Minimum undergraduate grade point average of 2.75 overall.
- Send official transcripts for all undergraduate and graduate coursework including degrees conferred.
- Submit an essay (typed, double spaced, three pages in length), that includes the following:
- What past work experiences and interests influenced your decision to apply for the reading education program?
- Describe your short- and long-term goals and career aspirations as they relate to the reading program.
(Essays will be evaluated by the admissions committee as part of the application).
- References should be from two individuals who can address your history of successful teaching experiences with students and your potential for academic and professional success in the field of literacy education.
- Submit a copy of your teaching license.
Applications are accepted on a rolling admission basis.