College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
M.S. in Educational Leadership
Become an Academic Leader.
The Master of Science degree in educational leadership is designed to prepare professional personnel to fill positions as preK-12 school principals or instructional supervisors in Virginia. Successful completion of this program of study will lead to a license in preK-12 school administration and supervision.
Master of Science in Educational Leadership (36 hours)
For those who do not already possess an appropriate master's degree and seek licensure in School Administration.Learn more
Why Choose Radford?
Expand Job Opportunities
Prepare for career advancement within preK-12 school administration and supervision.
Already have your master's or just getting started? Choose between the degree that fits your life.
Learn from graduate faculty members from the best academic programs in the country.