College of Graduate Studies
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- MS in Data And Information Management
- Doctor of Health Sciences
- English Graduate Programs
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy (OTD)
- Master of Science in Nursing Administration
- Department of Physician Assistant Studies
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Teacher Education & Leadership
- Master of Social Work
- Counselor Education
- Master of Criminal Justice
- Master of Business Administration
- M.S. in Strategic Communication
- MFA in Design Thinking
- Master's Degrees in Music
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Health Sciences Dual Degree Track (MS to DHSc)
- Psychology Graduate Programs
- M.S. in Athletic Training
- Master of Science in Nursing
- MFA in Studio Art
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
M.S. in Educational Leadership
Become an Academic Leader.
The Master of Science degree in educational leadership is designed to prepare professional personnel to fill positions as preK-12 school principals or instructional supervisors in Virginia. Successful completion of this fully online program will lead to a license in preK-12 school administration and supervision.
- Our program is fully online providing convenience and flexibility for working professionals.
- We use the latest in collaborative online technologies (Zoom) to give you the benefits of a traditional face-to-face program with the convenience of online.
- We offer seven-week courses allowing you to focus on one course at a time and still complete two courses each semester.
- You can complete our program in only 21 months.
- Our program meets all of the Virginia licensure requirements for the PK-12 Administration and Supervision endorsement.
- Program faculty have in-depth experience as K-12 school and division leaders.
Master of Science in Educational Leadership (33 hours)
For those seeking licensure in School Administration.Learn more
Why Choose Radford?
Expand Job Opportunities
Prepare for career advancement within preK-12 school administration and supervision.
Already have your master's or just getting started? Choose between the degree that fits your life.
Learn from graduate faculty members from the best academic programs in the country.
Meet the Professors
Dr. Brian Kitts
Office: Peters Hall A011
Dr. Adam Joyce
Director of Instruction and Career and Technical Education Programs for Galax City Schools
Dr. Alan Seibert
Constituent Services and Government Relations Officer Roanoke City Public Schools
Dr. Amanda Weidner
Assistant Director of Human Resources, Montgomery County Public Schools