College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Prepare for your career.
Radford University’s School of Nursing offers an online Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) program to prepare registered nurses who currently hold a bachelor’s degree in nursing science, a master’s degree or a master’s degree in nursing science for advanced nursing practice.
Why choose Radford?
Expand job opportunities
Succeed in your field.
I was awarded the Advanced Nursing Education Workforce (ANEW) grant, which supports innovative academic-practice partnerships to prepare Nurse Practitioner students to practice in rural and underserved settings through academic and clinical training. Due to this grant, I have been able to work first-hand in many underserved clinical settings and have gained an immense knowledge base in caring for underserved populations."
Choose a Concentration
Select one of four DNP Concentrations:
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Nurse Executive Leadership
- Psychiatric Mental Health
- Post Master’s DNP