College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- English Graduate Programs
- Master of Criminal Justice
- Master of Business Administration
- M.S. in Strategic Communication
- Counselor Education
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- MFA in Design Thinking
- Health Sciences Dual Degree Track (MS to DHSC)
- Master's Degrees in Music
- MFA in Studio Art
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Teacher Education & Leadership
- Master of Social Work
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Science in Nursing Administration
- Physician Assistant
- Doctor of Health Sciences
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- M.S. in Athletic Training
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy (OTD)
View admissions requirements.
We are honored that you are considering applying to Radford University's Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) and certificate programs. The admissions requirements page is a resource to guide you through the application process. Remember, our staff is here to assist you at any time and we are more than happy to help.
Prepare for your career.
Radford University’s School of Nursing offers an online Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) program to prepare registered nurses who currently hold a bachelor’s degree in nursing science, a master’s degree or a master’s degree in nursing science for advanced nursing practice.
Choose a Concentration
Select one of five DNP Concentrations:
The Doctor of Nursing Practice degree program and the Post-Masters Psychiatric Mental Health Program at Radford University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).
Why choose Radford?
Expand job opportunities
Succeed in your field.
I was awarded the Advanced Nursing Education Workforce (ANEW) grant, which supports innovative academic-practice partnerships to prepare Nurse Practitioner students to practice in rural and underserved settings through academic and clinical training. Due to this grant, I have been able to work first-hand in many underserved clinical settings and have gained an immense knowledge base in caring for underserved populations."