College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Master of Science in Nursing Administration
- MFA in Design Thinking
- Health Sciences Dual Degree Track (MS to DHSc)
- Physician Assistant
- Teacher Education & Leadership
- Master's Degrees in Music
- Doctor of Health Sciences
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Social Work
- English Graduate Programs
- MFA in Studio Art
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Counselor Education
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Master of Criminal Justice
- Master of Business Administration
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- M.S. in Athletic Training
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- M.S. in Strategic Communication
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy (OTD)
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
What is Design Thinking?
Design thinking is a human-centered creative problem-solving process that results in innovative solutions. Looking, understanding and making are key concepts at the heart of the design thinking process that uncover ways of improving upon any service, product or need.
Why Design Thinking at Radford University?
Whether it’s to advance your career, change careers or enhance your current skills, Radford’s Design Thinking program is for you. The completely online and asynchronous format, engaging curriculum, collaborative environment and supportive professors are just some of the reasons why students prefer our Design Thinking program.
Online Open House Schedule
The Radford University M.F.A. Art-Design Thinking program invites you to join us for a Spring Informational Session. Our online virtual sessions will be conducted using Zoom software. You will have an opportunity to meet with Design Thinking faculty, hear about our program, and get your questions answered. These informal sessions will provide plenty of time for questions and answers, details about career opportunities, application requirements, our curriculum, and information about Radford as a whole.
All times EST
Where: Conducted virtually via Zoom. To download the zoom client, go to https://zoom.us/download
Questions? Contact Bruce Parsons at email@example.com