College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- English Graduate Programs
- Master of Criminal Justice
- Master of Business Administration
- M.S. in Strategic Communication
- Counselor Education
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- MFA in Design Thinking
- Health Sciences Dual Degree Track (MS to DHSC)
- Master's Degrees in Music
- MFA in Studio Art
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Teacher Education & Leadership
- Master of Social Work
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Science in Nursing Administration
- Physician Assistant
- Doctor of Health Sciences
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- M.S. in Athletic Training
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy (OTD)
What is Design Thinking?
Design thinking is a human-centered creative problem-solving process that results in innovative solutions. Looking, understanding and making are key concepts at the heart of the design thinking process that uncover ways of improving upon any service, product or need.
Why Design Thinking at Radford University?
Whether it’s to advance your career, change careers or enhance your current skills, Radford’s Design Thinking program is for you. The completely online and asynchronous format, engaging curriculum, collaborative environment and supportive professors are just some of the reasons why students prefer our Design Thinking program.
Online Open House Schedule
The Radford University M.F.A. Design Thinking program invites you to join us for a Spring Informational Session. Our online virtual sessions will be conducted using Zoom software. You will have an opportunity to meet with Design Thinking faculty, hear about our program, and get your questions answered. These informal sessions will provide plenty of time for questions and answers, details about career opportunities, application requirements, our curriculum, and information about Radford as a whole.