College of Graduate Studies
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- MS in Data And Information Management
- Doctor of Health Sciences
- English Graduate Programs
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy (OTD)
- Master of Science in Nursing Administration
- Department of Physician Assistant Studies
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Teacher Education & Leadership
- Master of Social Work
- Counselor Education
- Master of Criminal Justice
- Master of Business Administration
- M.S. in Strategic Communication
- MFA in Design Thinking
- Master's Degrees in Music
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Health Sciences Dual Degree Track (MS to DHSc)
- Psychology Graduate Programs
- M.S. in Athletic Training
- Master of Science in Nursing
- MFA in Studio Art
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
Meet Our Students
DAIM prepares graduates for leadership roles as data engineers, data architects, information managers, senior database administrators, and other data management positions. Student diversity strengthens our program by integrating experience and perspectives from students with traditional backgrounds from a wide range of undergraduate programs, accelerated students in our undergraduate programs, students with extensive work experience, and international students. We are proud to share their stories and hope to add your story of how DAIM helped you reach your goals.
Radford University Produces First Class of Data Scientists
DAIM is the only graduate program in Virginia focused on data management. Read more about DAIM.
Faculty Engagement Attracts Freshman to DAIM Accelerated Master’s Program
Many schools cannot offer such a program that will educate you, prepare you, and launch you into the workplace. Read more about Nolan Ierardi.
New Undergraduate Student Joins DAIM Masters Program
If you show initiative, faculty will assist students with their struggles. Connect with professors, they want you to succeed and are here to help you. Read more about Nalani Story.
International Student Finds Her New Home At Radford University
I can see that the education and skills I obtained joining the program will not only help me achieve my career goals and open doors of opportunities but also challenge me enough to become the best version of myself. Read more about Rashna Neupane.
Radford University Student Found his Passion and is Rising To The Top
After discovering that Radford University would offer me a chance to get in on the ground floor of a career that is experiencing exponential growth, I was immediately sold. Read more about Steve Oake.