College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Graduate students may complete a three credit hour internship through the course, CRJU-684, Criminal Justice Graduate Internship. The Catalog description of the course follows: An experiential learning program for criminal justice students to observe, learn and participate in the daily functions and procedure of a specific criminal justice agency. The course consists of not less than 16 hours per week for 15 weeks and is graded on a Pass/Fail basis.
Graduate students interested in pursuing an intership should read over the internship manual and internship check-off list, links to which can be found on the Undergraduate Internships web page.