College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- MFA in Design Thinking
- Teacher Education & Leadership
- Master's Degrees in Music
- Master of Social Work
- English Graduate Programs
- MFA in Studio Art
- Counselor Education
- Master of Criminal Justice
- Master of Business Administration
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- M.S. in Strategic Communication
In the counselor education master's program at Radford University, we provide students with a comprehensive clinical experience, which includes practicum courses and an internship experience.
Our practicum program, COED 641 (Individual Counseling Techniques) and COED 642 (Group Counseling Techniques) teach students how to be effective and competent counselors through the learning and practice of clinical skills. The clinical courses must be taken in progression.
Welcome to the culminating experience of your master's degree program in counselor education at Radford University. Having successfully completed courses in the foundation of counseling and clinical practicum courses, you are now ready for the internship experience!