College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Master of Science in Nursing Administration
- MFA in Design Thinking
- Health Sciences Dual Degree Track (MS to DHSC)
- Physician Assistant
- Teacher Education & Leadership
- Master's Degrees in Music
- Doctor of Health Sciences
- Master of Social Work
- English Graduate Programs
- MFA in Studio Art
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Counselor Education
- Master of Criminal Justice
- Master of Business Administration
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- M.S. in Strategic Communication
News and Announcements
The Virginia Counselors Association (VCA) held its annual conference in Norfolk, VA November 8-10, 2018. The theme of the conference was Counseling and Advocating in Our Communities
The annual Virginia Association for Counselor Education and Supervision 2018 Graduate Student Conference was held on the campus of Liberty University February 17, 2018.
Counselor Education professor Alan Forrest and an alumni of the program, Kate Buchanan, M.S., presented a one-day Suicide Awareness, Prevention, Intervention, and Postvention Workshop for Educators.
Dr. Alan Forrest presented a pre-conference workshop on “Mindfulness for Counselors” at the American Counseling Association national conference.
Mindfulness teachers presented a poster session at The Mind & Life Institute’s International Symposium for Contemplative Studies (ISCS) conference.
Dr. Keith Davis and Dr. Samantha Blevins presented at the Association for Authentic, Experiential, and Evidence-Based Learning conference.