College of Graduate Studies and Research
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Announcements
The annual Virginia Association for Counselor Education and Supervision 2018 Graduate Student Conference was held on the campus of Liberty University February 17, 2018.
Counselor Education professor Alan Forrest and an alumni of the program, Kate Buchanan, M.S., presented a one-day Suicide Awareness, Prevention, Intervention, and Postvention Workshop for Educators.
Dr. Alan Forrest presented a pre-conference workshop on “Mindfulness for Counselors” at the American Counseling Association national conference.
Mindfulness teachers presented a poster session at The Mind & Life Institute’s International Symposium for Contemplative Studies (ISCS) conference.
Dr. Keith Davis and Dr. Samantha Blevins presented at the Association for Authentic, Experiential, and Evidence-Based Learning conference.
Holly Thomas, a second year graduate student, attended the Southern Association of Institutional Research to present her research.
Dr. Keith Davis presented at the Southern Association for Counselor Education & Supervision held in New Orleans.
The Department of Counselor Education offers a graduate level course, Counseling & Mindfulness, taught by Dr. Alan Forrest.