College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- English Graduate Programs
- Master of Criminal Justice
- Master of Business Administration
- M.S. in Strategic Communication
- Counselor Education
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- MFA in Design Thinking
- Health Sciences Dual Degree Track (MS to DHSC)
- Master's Degrees in Music
- MFA in Studio Art
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Teacher Education & Leadership
- Master of Social Work
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Science in Nursing Administration
- Physician Assistant
- Doctor of Health Sciences
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- M.S. in Athletic Training
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy (OTD)
Together we make the difference.
The counseling program at Radford University offers a unique blend of courses designed to provide the skills and knowledge necessary for becoming a knowledgeable, thoughtful, skillful and caring counselor. The program is intensely clinical and involves significant student engagement in situated learning or clinical practice.
We offer graduate education leading to the Master of Science (M.S.) degree for students interested in becoming professional counselors and working in elementary, middle and secondary schools, colleges and universities, community counseling centers, hospitals, agencies or clinics.
Why choose Radford?
Various assistantships available including Graduate Teaching Assistant and Graduate Teaching Fellow.
Succeed in your field.
I chose the counseling program at Radford University because of its welcoming and supportive faculty and its CACREP accreditation. I am grateful for the number of experiences the program has afforded me, including to be able to study what I love and establish quality connections with faculty, staff and my peers."
Our Students' Choice.