College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Master of Science in Nursing Administration
- Physician Assistant
- Doctor of Health Sciences
- English Graduate Programs
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- Counselor Education
- Master of Criminal Justice
- Master of Business Administration
- M.S. in Strategic Communication
- Teacher Education & Leadership
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Health Sciences Dual Degree Track (MS to DHSC)
- MFA in Studio Art
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Master's Degrees in Music
- Master of Social Work
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- MFA in Design Thinking
- M.S. in Athletic Training
Together we make the difference.
The counseling program at Radford University offers a unique blend of courses designed to provide the skills and knowledge necessary for becoming a knowledgeable, thoughtful, skillful and caring counselor. The program is intensely clinical and involves significant student engagement in situated learning or clinical practice.
We offer graduate education leading to the Master of Science (M.S.) degree for students interested in becoming professional counselors and working in elementary, middle and secondary schools, colleges and universities, community counseling centers, hospitals, agencies or clinics.
Why choose Radford?
Various assistantships available including Graduate Teaching Assistant and Graduate Teaching Fellow.
Succeed in your field.
I chose the counseling program at Radford University because of its welcoming and supportive faculty and its CACREP accreditation. I am grateful for the number of experiences the program has afforded me, including to be able to study what I love and establish quality connections with faculty, staff and my peers."
Our Students' Choice.
News & Announcements
The Virginia Counselors Association (VCA) held its annual conference in Norfolk, VA November 8-10, 2018. The theme of the conference was Counseling and Advocating in Our Communities