College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- MS in Data And Information Management
- Doctor of Health Sciences
- English Graduate Programs
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy (OTD)
- Master of Science in Nursing Administration
- Physician Assistant
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Teacher Education & Leadership
- Master of Social Work
- Counselor Education
- Master of Criminal Justice
- Master of Business Administration
- M.S. in Strategic Communication
- MFA in Design Thinking
- Master's Degrees in Music
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Health Sciences Dual Degree Track (MS to DHSc)
- Psychology Graduate Programs
- M.S. in Athletic Training
- Master of Science in Nursing
- MFA in Studio Art
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
Together we make the difference.
The counseling program at Radford University offers a unique blend of courses designed to provide the skills and knowledge necessary for becoming a knowledgeable, thoughtful, skillful and caring counselor. The program is intensely clinical and involves significant student engagement in situated learning or clinical practice.
We offer graduate education leading to the Master of Science (M.S.) degree for students interested in becoming professional counselors and working in elementary, middle and secondary schools, colleges and universities, community counseling centers, hospitals, agencies or clinics.
Why choose Radford?
Succeed in your field.
Our Students' Choice.
News & Announcements
I chose the counseling program at Radford University because of its welcoming and supportive faculty and its CACREP accreditation. I am grateful for the number of experiences the program has afforded me, including to be able to study what I love and establish quality connections with faculty, staff and my peers."