Housekeeping at Radford University is a people, service, and team-oriented department. They are responsible for all phases of cleaning operations within the Educational and General (E&G) facilities, and within the Auxiliary facilities to include residence halls, student support areas. student apartment complexes, and athletic facilities. Housekeeping Services provides the University community with a clean, safe, sanitary and attractive environment.
The Integrated Pest Management Plan defines the process and scope of responsibilities regarding pest management for Radford University's buildings and grounds.
Please contact Work Control at 831-7800 with requests. For issues occurring after business hours, call Campus Police at 831-5500.
Standards for Housekeeping Services at Radford University - APPA Level II:
- Academic classrooms and laboratories cleaned daily
- Public areas cleaned daily to reflect the professional image of RU
- Restrooms thoroughly cleaned and disinfected
- Administrative and office areas serviced daily
- Emergencies addressed promptly
- Special requests attended to in a timely fashion
- Green Cleaning Policy