Awareness. Advocacy. Accountability.
The Office of the Dean of Students responds to the informational and personal concerns of students and oversees the protection of student rights. The office plays a major role in promoting and upholding the shared values and ideals of the Radford University community.
Alternate Learning Arrangements for Students
The deadline to request Alternate Learning due to COVID-19 related concerns has passed. If you are a new student starting in the Spring 2021 semester or you are a returning student who’s circumstances have significantly changed since Jan. 4, 2021, please contact the Office of the Dean of Students to discuss your situation further.
I need help with...
- Reporting a behavior of concern
- Where to go and who to talk to
- Filing a student complaint
- Exception to Withdrawal Policy
- An absence notification
- Getting involved in Student Government
- Reporting a sexual assault
- A conduct case/matter
- Registering for disability accommodations
- Getting involved in multicultural life on campus
- Food insecurity or needing shelter
- Exploring opportunities with DOS
- Getting information on STEP UP