Artis College of Science and Technology
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Center for Information Security
- Biomedical Science
- Chemistry Department
- Geospatial Science
- Pre-Health Advisory Committee
- Radford University Planetarium
- Selu Observatory
- MS in Data And Information Management
- Anthropological Sciences
- Biology Department
- Museum of the Earth Sciences
- Department of Physics
- GIS Center
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Forensic Science Institute
- REALISE Students
- School of Computing and Information Sciences
Visit the Selu Observatory
Selu Observatory is currently in the process of performing maintenance and upgrading our equipment. Regular public viewing nights on Fridays will resume after the upgrades have been completed. Please email email@example.com, if you are interested in receiving status updates on when the Selu Observatory will reopen.
Directions to the Selu Observatory
- Turn at Comfort Inn Suites in Radford onto Lovely Mount Drive; proceed for 0.8 mile.
- Turn LEFT onto Dry Valley Road and cross the bridge over the interstate (I-81); proceed for 1.4 mile;
- Turn RIGHT onto Sale-Selu Lane.
The turn is easy to miss; portions of this road are unpaved .
Follow the road to the end, where it will climb a hill and stop at the Selu Conservancy retreat center. The building that looks like a barn with a silo houses Selu Observatory.
Download a printable map (PDF).