Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Biology Department
- Pre-Health Advisory Committee
- GIS Center
- Museum of the Earth Sciences
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Chemistry Department
- Radford University Planetarium
- Department of Physics
- Anthropological Sciences
- Selu Observatory
- Center for Information Safety and Security
- Department of Information Technology
- Forensic Science Institute
- Geospatial Science
- MS in Data And Information Management
Visit the Selu Observatory
The Selu Observatory is open to the publicby appointment. Please email email@example.com.
There is no charge for public night viewing and the Observatory is open to anyone wanting to attend.
Directions to the Selu Observatory
- Turn at Comfort Inn Suites in Radford onto Lovely Mount Drive; proceed for 0.8 mile.
- Turn LEFT onto Dry Valley Road and cross the bridge over the interstate (I-81); proceed for 1.4 mile;
- Turn RIGHT onto Sale-Selu Lane.
The turn is easy to miss; portions of this road are unpaved .
Follow the road to the end, where it will climb a hill and stop at the Selu Conservancy retreat center. The building that looks like a barn with a silo houses Selu Observatory.
Download a printable map (PDF).