Artis College of Science and Technology
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Center for Information Security
- Biomedical Science
- Anthropological Sciences
- Biology Department
- Chemistry Department
- REALISE Students
- GIS Center
- Geospatial Science
- Forensic Science Institute
- Pre-Health Advisory Committee
- Radford University Planetarium
- Selu Observatory
- MS in Data And Information Management
- Museum of the Earth Sciences
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Department of Physics
- School of Computing and Information Sciences
Plan Your Visit
The Museum of the Earth Sciences is located on the Main Street Level of the Center for the Sciences on the campus of Radford University.
Admission is free to all visitors during scheduled hours of operation. Some special events or exhibits may entail a small fee. Information about scheduled events can be found through Museum News.
Parking at Radford University is by permit only except for a limited number of metered parking spaces, some of which are located adjacent to the Center for the Sciences, between the hours of 7 a.m. and 6 p.m. Monday through Friday or the University Police Department after 4:30 p.m. and on weekends.
Official visitors and guests of the University must obtain a valid visitor parking permit prior to parking in any University lot. A visitor's permit is available at Parking Services located in Heth Hall. After 4:30 p.m. and on weekends, a permit may be obtained from the University Police Department in Allen Hall.
Groups are always welcome at the Museum of the Earth Sciences and arrangements may be made to accommodate groups outside the museum's hours of operation. Contact us for more information.