Artis College of Science and Technology
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Biology Department
- Pre-Health Advisory Committee
- GIS Center
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Museum of the Earth Sciences
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Chemistry Department
- Radford University Planetarium
- Department of Physics
- Anthropological Sciences
- Selu Observatory
- Center for Information Security
- Forensic Science Institute
- Biomedical Science
- Geospatial Science
- School of Computing and Information Sciences
- MS in Data And Information Management
Programs and Support
Radford University Science Alliance's Science Days
The Radford University geology, biology, anthropology, chemistry and physics programs offer a special program for K-12 classes in which students visit MES, the Radford University Planetarium, the Radford University Greenhouse and view exciting chemistry and physics magic shows. The full program may last up to four hours, including lunch on campus, or may be custom tailored to satisfy your particular needs.
Youth Group Merit Awards Program
Scouting, 4-H and other youth programs often have earth-science related merit awards. MES will work with you, or your group, to help satisfy the earth science specific requirements for your program's particular merit award.
Public Lecture Series
MES is proud to offer free public earth science lectures of general interest. Lectures are scheduled monthly from September through April while Radford University is in session. Visit Museum News for announcements and details.
The Department of Geology is pleased to offer the Museum of the Earth Sciences for free to anyone who visits us. You can help support this continuing endeavor through your gift to MES through the Radford University Foundation. All funds donated will go for direct support of the museum facility, the collections and displays and the educational programs. Thank you for your continued support.
Please make your donation at this link.