Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Biology Department
- Pre-Health Advisory Committee
- GIS Center
- Museum of the Earth Sciences
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Chemistry Department
- Radford University Planetarium
- Department of Physics
- Anthropological Sciences
- Selu Observatory
- Center for Information Safety and Security
- Department of Information Technology
- Forensic Science Institute
- Geospatial Science
- MS in Data And Information Management
Virginia Tech is a public land-grant university, committed to teaching and learning, research, and outreach to the Commonwealth of Virginia, the nation, and the world. Building on its motto of Ut Prosim (that I may serve), Virginia Tech is dedicated to InclusiveVT--serving in the spirit of community, diversity, and excellence. We seek candidates who adopt and practice the Principles of Community, which are fundamental to our on-going efforts to increase access and inclusion, and to create a community that nurtures learning and growth for all of its members. Virginia Tech actively seeks a broad spectrum of candidates to join our community preparing leaders for the world.
Technical Writing - Technocal writing interns work with veteran documentation specialists and other technocal writers to edit, organize, and develop documentation while gaining experience developing style conventions, collaborating with subject matter experts, and working within documentation management systems.
Network Engineering (NEO) - Network Engineering and Operations interns work closely with a team of engineers and senior interns. They participate in product and technology research and evaluations, data analysis, service quality assessments, lab maintenance and other projects.
Unified Communications (UC) - Interns work with engineers responsible for providing Unified Communications services to research, test and secure the underlying infrastructure. They participate in product and technology research and evaluations, security, service quality assessments, lab maintenance, and other duties assisting in UC operational activities and other projects.
How To Apply
Contact Dan Joyce, Senior Director for Human Resources, NI&S firstname.lastname@example.org