Artis College of Science and Technology
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Biology Department
- Pre-Health Advisory Committee
- GIS Center
- Museum of the Earth Sciences
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Chemistry Department
- Radford University Planetarium
- Department of Physics
- Anthropological Sciences
- Selu Observatory
- Center for Information Safety and Security
- Department of Information Technology
- Forensic Science Institute
- Geospatial Science
- MS in Data And Information Management
Red Canary - Security Operations Analyst
Telecommute · Denver, Colorado, United States · Detection Operations
Why Red Canary
Red Canary was founded to make security for every business better by protecting organizations around the world from cyber threats. Our combination of market-defining technology, processes, and expertise delivered using an innovative SaaS model is preventing breaches every day.
We are completely changing the way security is delivered and setting the new standard for security vendors. We are passionate. We have big goals. And we are looking for the best people to join us.
Why You Matter
We’re seeking experienced technical personnel with a passion for threat detection and analysis, and an interest in building a world-class security operations team. You'll join a team of like-minded security analysts and researchers as you triage and investigate potential threats to our customers. Every decision you make will train the Red Canary platform to make better decisions and identify an ever-growing number of threats and threat actors.
Our team continues to push the boundaries of threat detection and response with a unique combination of SOC operations, threat research, and tight integration with the engineering team that designs our analysis platform and the Red Canary Threat Detection Engine.
The Red Canary detection operations team is the heart of innovation and operations to detect and confirm threats to our customers. We continuously investigate endpoint activity, artifacts including binaries, and imagine new ways an attacker might work so we can detect them first. Our team has a culture of continuous innovation and experimentation that highly values exceptional performance, hard work, and new ideas.
Who You Are
- Experience detecting and analyzing security events on the Windows, Linux and/or Mac OS X platforms
- Understanding of threat actor tactics, techniques and procedures
- Familiar with Python and/or Ruby
All positions are based out of Denver, CO but are remote optional.
Working at Red Canary
You will work with an exceptionally talented team that is solving problems facing every business. Additional benefits of working at Red Canary include:
- Exceptional healthcare and dental coverage including fully paid premiums
- Unlimited vacation
- 401k and flex-spending accounts
- Colorado Athletic Club membership / fitness budget
- Daily/Weekly humility sessions on the foosball or racquetball court
- Phone & internet reimbursement
- Discretionary budget