Artis College of Science and Technology
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Biology Department
- Pre-Health Advisory Committee
- GIS Center
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Museum of the Earth Sciences
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Chemistry Department
- Radford University Planetarium
- Department of Physics
- Anthropological Sciences
- Selu Observatory
- Center for Information Safety and Security
- Department of Information Technology
- Forensic Science Institute
- Biomedical Science
- Geospatial Science
- MS in Data And Information Management
Qualtrax is a software company located in Blacksburg, VA. They specialize in software that manages compliance to various industry standards, documents related to compliance, training, testing, and process management.
Quality Assurance Tester
Qualtrax is looking for a full-time Quality Assurance Tester in our Blacksburg, VA headquarters. Qualtrax provides compliance management software for a variety of heavily regulated industries and is business-critical software for many companies. As a QA Tester for Qualtrax, you will work on a high-energy team helping to ensure software quality through manual exploratory testing and validating acceptance criteria. We are looking for a highly motivated team member that will help us create industry-leading software with the use of modern practices. Passion for all aspects of software development is a must.
College degree and 2+ years of related testing experience.
- Experience using testing automation software and frameworks.
- Ability to stand up test environments (Windows Server, IIS, SQL Server).
- Basic knowledge of scripting or programming
How To Apply
Please send your letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org