Artis College of Science and Technology
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Biology Department
- Pre-Health Advisory Committee
- GIS Center
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Museum of the Earth Sciences
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Chemistry Department
- Radford University Planetarium
- Department of Physics
- Anthropological Sciences
- Selu Observatory
- Center for Information Safety and Security
- Department of Information Technology
- Forensic Science Institute
- Biomedical Sciences
- Geospatial Science
- MS in Data And Information Management
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to government and commercial customers worldwide, offering an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies for applications from undersea to outer space and into cyberspace.
2017 College Intern Technical (Cyber Academy)
Location: McLean, VA
Your opportunities for achievement are limitless with Northrop Grumman Mission Systems.
An internship at Northrop Grumman is unique. Sure, you’ll learn new skills, explore our enterprise, network with experts, connect with thought leaders, and finish with a resume that opens doors. But you’ll gain something even more valuable: pride in what you’ve done. Join us and launch your career. We’ll support you with training, employee resource groups, and our shared vision of global security.
Northrop Grumman is seeking Computer Engineers for a returning internship opportunity. This position will be located at our Mission Systems Sector in McLean, VA.
The qualified candidate will become part of Northrop Grumman’s Cyber Academy.
- Be a student who is enrolled full-time and pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree from an accredited college/university
- Demonstrated success and performance in prior internship experience with Northrop Grumman
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.25/4.0 or higher (unofficial academic transcripts must be provided at the time of application by uploading documents to your application or profile)
- Be available to work full-time (40 hours per week) for at least 10 weeks during summer 2017
- Be able to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite)