Artis College of Science and Technology
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Biology Department
- Pre-Health Advisory Committee
- GIS Center
- Museum of the Earth Sciences
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Chemistry Department
- Radford University Planetarium
- Department of Physics
- Anthropological Sciences
- Selu Observatory
- Center for Information Safety and Security
- Department of Information Technology
- Forensic Science Institute
- Geospatial Science
- MS in Data And Information Management
Northrop Grumman Corporation
Cyber Systems Administrator 2/3 - Cyber Academy
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems sector is seeking a Cyber Systems Administrator to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position is located in McLean, VA and reports to the Cyber Academy Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support instructors and subject matter experts by providing virtual infrastructure support
- Support subject matter experts by assisting with lab exercise development
- Responsible for maintaining training interface devices (laptops, iPads, etc.)
- Responsible for maintaining multiple virtual training infrastructures
- Supporting equipment transport operations
- Troubleshooting system errors
- Coordinating and maintaining vendor partnerships
- Documenting activities and maintaining inventories
- Identifying new technologies to grow virtual training operations
- Support cyber-related outreach initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in a Cyber or Information Technology related field. Three+ years of technology related experience required.
- Intermediate experience with managing and maintaining a virtual-based infrastructure (hardware, software, etc.).
- Strong understanding of Linux OS administration and its command line tools and strong understanding of Windows server administration.
- Experience with administering and maintaining Linux operating systems.
- Experience writing scripting languages such as Python, Swift, Java or PowerShell.
- Able to understand and apply company methodologies, standards and policies.
- Must possess technical knowledge and basic understanding TCP/IP and Ethernet networking.
- Demonstrate the skill and ability to perform moderately complex professional information technology tasks independently.
- Candidate must work well in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to rapidly adapt to a changing environment.
- Candidate must possess ability to provide demonstrations of technical capabilities to varying levels of management.
Full description available on Hire a Highlander.
Apply at careers.northropgrumman.com