Artis College of Science and Technology
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Center for Information Safety and Security
- Biomedical Science
- Chemistry Department
- Geospatial Science
- Pre-Health Advisory Committee
- Radford University Planetarium
- Selu Observatory
- MS in Data And Information Management
- Department of Information Technology
- Anthropological Sciences
- Biology Department
- Museum of the Earth Sciences
- Department of Physics
- GIS Center
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Forensic Science Institute
- Department Name
- REALISE Students
- Department Name
Cassaday & Company, Inc.
Information Technology Associate
NOTE: This is an Entry Level position. Ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of experience.
The Information Technology Assistant supports the Firm's technology efforts which include, but are not limited to, in-house help desk tasks, database management, website administration, IT budgeting, IT inventory and audits, and more. This position reports directly to the IT Administrator.
Assist with managing the Firm's Information Technology services, to include:
- Provide first level, in-house help desk support. Escalate issues to administrator as necessary.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly maintenance tasks to ensure the systems are uncluttered, fully optimized, and easy to navigate.
- Research and keep up-to-date the Firm's software and hardware as well as connectivity and remote access. Troubleshoot when not operational.
- Maintenance and assistance with the firm's CRM software, as well as act as a liaison with CRM support to address and resolve issues and ensure the proper maintenance, utilization and training of the software for team members.
- Support the firm's outsourced server maintenance company and oversee the quick resolution of issues that impact individual or firm-wide productivity.
- Perform data quality audits and validation to ensure the integrity of our various end user systems.
- Assist in maintaining the Firm's VOIP phone system administration.
- Ensure the Firm's website information is up-to-date, accurate, and accessible and monitor/troubleshoot issues that arise. Coordinate updates and enhancements with third-party web developer.
- Provide training and updates for staff as necessary.
- Track IT requests and statuses to be reported to an executive team.
Experience, Qualification and Skills
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Strong hardware and software trouble-shooting skills
- Experience in a Windows 7 Administrative environment
- Experience with Citrix a plus
- Strong analytical background necessary
- Experience with CRM systems and databases
- Microsoft Access knowledge a plus
- VOIP Phone Systems knowledge a plus
- Lower-Mid Level Certifications a plus (MTA, A+)
- Good communication skills; both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail